The Melrose Dance Academy Annual Recital
All MDA students are given the opportunity to perform in our Recital at the end of our season. Participation in our Recital in not mandatory for our dances, however, we must me notified in writing by November 1 if your dancer will not be participating in the Recital. Parents are responsible for costumes deposits and balances by the due dates. Costume payments are non refundable and non transferable. Parents are also responsible for purchasing tickets to MDA performances in advance – MDA makes no guarantee that tickets will not sell out. Tickets are non refundable and no exchanges can be made.
• Students must be enrolled by February to participate in May/June show
• At the Director’s discretion a new student may be invited to perform regardless of enrollment date
• Dress Rehearsals and Recitals are held locally.
• No video/flash photography allowed at studio performances
• Students are required to remain backstage with instructors for the length of the full show
•There are no regularly scheduled classes Recital week – the show activities replace all classes at the studio
2020 Recital Information
Check back in October for information regarding our 2020 Dance Recital!
Fill out the form below for a prompt reply from Melrose Dance Academy.